Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well on my way home from work I passed a 996 only to find him in my rear view mirror shortly later,seeing another duc on the road was a nice surprise,he mentioned the club while stopped at a light which got me curious so I pulled over to talk more,your group rides sound very cool,I ride with a couple other guys w/Ducatis we will all have to get together for a ride,I could only imagine the sound of 10+ Ducatis rolling into some small town for lunch.
Is all group ride info posted here?

here's a pic of our last ride and a pic of my duc

hope to meet up with you guys soon

Rich

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yes. Also, please sign up as a member on our website at ducatistl.com. We are trying to build a group of passionate Ducatistas who enjoy riding together, spending time together talking about our motorcycles, and spending time promoting the brand and ownership.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome aboard! Sweet ride as well! I've been meaning to test ride the 1x98 to see if I would consider it for the track. I don't suppose yours is GP shift:think:

:D

·
Registered
307 Posts
Sup man.

Hey Rich, I am glad you found us. It was nice talking to you. I look forward to riding with you and see your 1098 do some wheelies. It's not trying to kill you. hahaha The group rides are always posted here. We also try to send out emails to everyone. We try to go every weekend, weather permitting.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome aboard! Sweet ride as well! I've been meaning to test ride the 1x98 to see if I would consider it for the track. I don't suppose yours is GP shift:think:

:D
no reverse shifter for me,I tried one on my last bike and could never get used to my foot going the opposite way the bike was

·
Registered
139 Posts
Benvenuto !

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome!
Did you also get a card on your bike near the Boeing/IBM complex? I stuck one on a 1098 just the other day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts