Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Crimbo, Festivus, Pagan bonfire............

Whatever it is to you, I hope its a good 'un. Never know what to say anymore in this litigious, PC infatuated, fucked up world. Certainly no offense if I forgot your particular holiday.

I'm making a sacrifice to the god of horsepower with whale blubber and baby seal skins.........all while roasting a rare bird or 3. Hide the kids........"Honey! He's doin it agin........"

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So.......2 days, 60 some odd veiws and 0 replies............must've pissed off the entire pack. My humor is odd boys and girls. No offense meant, honestly.

Y'all have a great whatever you do. Trust me when I say, my New Years resolution is to stop (albeit slow down) drinking.

·
Official Retired Person
7,168 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all.

With or without a drink!

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts
So.......2 days, 60 some odd veiws and 0 replies............must've pissed off the entire pack. My humor is odd boys and girls. No offense meant, honestly.

Y'all have a great whatever you do. Trust me when I say, my New Years resolution is to stop (albeit slow down) drinking.
My apologies sir... totally missed this. Hope you and everyone else at .ms had an awesome holiday and new years!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Bah Humbug !!! Feck Christmas and all that Bullshit, but I would like a present like whats under Yorik's Tree ;). (Yes, I know I am more than a week late, but I have been busy.)

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Happy Chriszzin's and all that such. Just don't git in any fights with drunken elves or Elvises. I know my place ... good thing!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Best to all in the new year, especially to our Aussie compatriots given the fire situation over there.

These pics taken on the dirt trails in a national park around Mae Rim north of Chiang Mai, Thailand. Spent two days on single track in the dense mountain forest with my son and a good old friend. Best New Years I can remember. If you've ever thought about riding dirt in SE Asia, just DO IT.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts