Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allrightythen! I finally pulled the trigger, for the last month I've been contemplating on getting rearsets for the mistress so I figured I order them now and hopefully get them before the Holidays, right?
Well, purchased them on Ebay on the 8th of this month and guess what, they were at the door via UPS on the 10th, yesterday that is. Talking about fast shipping, not only they're very well built, they come from Bologna in what, 1 and a half day? Scary. Any way, I also had to pay an additional $48 for US Customs fee, that I didn't plan on it. The sets are great, sturdy, well finished, pretty good amount of adjustability, also the pegs have the option to be used as flip up or solid pegs, all I have to do is pull out a roll pin and they become flexible, pit it back in and they're ready for the track. The come with additional spacers for the exhaust shield and in every combo you like, I asked them to have a set all black, everything, no problem.
Here's the link and also some pics of the ones I've got. Cheers!
http://cgi.ebay.it/DUCABIKE-PEDANE-...ZRicambi_e_Accessori_Moto?hash=item27acd95b1e

Attachments

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Good stuff LR... I have seen his stuff before & looks good quality.. Excellent

·
Registered
178 Posts
How's the rearset/peg combo feel Blackie? They look like they'd feel better than stock, that's for sure.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
hahaaaa!! :)
great stuff LaRossa!!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Still cheaper than Tiger's mistresses and they don't talk afterwards. A truly merry Christmas.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Very nice!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts