Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time has come to thin out the riding gear collection my wife and I have. She recently gave birth to a little girl who is 7 months old now and our priorities are changing. Funny how life has a way of doing that:smile2:.

Here is what we have for sale:

Ladies:

Rev'It cold weather gauntlets, size S, $50
Gerbing's ladies electric gloves, size XS, $50
Rev'It leather and textile mesh jacket w/ armor and liner, size 42, $150
Rev'It textile waterproof jacket w/ armor and liner, size 42, $125
Rev'It textile waterproof pants w/ armor and liner, size 38, $100
Rev'It leather pants w/ armor, size 38, $125
Gerbing's electric jacket, no size listed but appears to be a ladies small, $100

Men's:

Dainese Racing (white) perforated, w/elbow and shoulder armor, size 54, $300 - I wore this jacket exactly once on a ride in the spring for about an hour and a half.

Dainese Haku San (black) non-perf'd, w/ liner, elbow and shoulder armor, size 54, $150
Dainese P103 leather pants, non-perf'd, w/ knee armor & A&G leather sliders, size 52, $100

Note - the Haku San jacket and P103 pants were crash tested by me in a high side coming out of turn 10 at NHMS back in '09 at a track day. They were expertly repaired by Amanda at SpeedSport Leathers and are still quite good looking and serviceable.

Dainese D-Dry Jacket - w/ liner, elbow & shoulder armor, size 54, $50
Alpinestars S-MX Plus boots, non-perf'd, never crashed, excellent shape $175
Alpinestars GP Star perf'd gloves, never crashed, some fading from sun, still in great shape, size M, $90

All prices are "obo" and do not include shipping. If you have any questions or would like more pictures, contact me through a message or send me an e-mail to: drb539 at yahoo dot com.

Thank you for looking & safe riding.
-Dale

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some corrections:

The S-MX boots are size 43 and the D-dry jacket is a size 58 not a 54 but it fits like a 54.

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts