Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in hagerstown MD. i ride a red 748 and this season ive only seen two 3 ducs in town including mine...just wonderin where everyone is hidin...., chris

·
Registered
149 Posts
i'm hiding in westminster... :cool:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Fort Meade, Md here. I have yet to see another Ducati around. I know they gotta be here. I see plenty of GSX-Rs and R-6s and R-1s but it seems like I've got the only Duc here. It's not exactly a bad thing.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Lexington Park here.

·
Registered
89 Posts
PerryHall/White Marsh

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Annapolis here

passed a red 999 down by crownsville, any chance that it was any of you? :p

·
Registered
27 Posts
Baltimore City here too. I live in Federal Hill - I've seen 2 Monsters and a Sportclassic parked nearby, but never met their owners...

·
Registered
42 Posts
I live in hagerstown MD. i ride a red 748 and this season ive only seen two 3 ducs in town including mine...just wonderin where everyone is hidin...., chris

Well you know I've got three with tags on them right now...... The Paso hasn't seen many miles this year as I've been getting her back to original Limited Colors, ect... Should be done soon. Deb has a Blue S4R and I just took her to pick up a 95 SS/SP last weekend so there are at least 6 in the Hagerstown area :p
Make it down to Shepherdstown tomorrow and you'll see more Ducs in one place than you ever have before - http://www.italianmotofest.com/

1 - 20 of 33 Posts