Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone using the above? I would like an opinion on how well it is made and if it is good quality. I used some MC Motorparts handlebar levers before and they were beautiful and very good quality. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
I don't know the brand, but as you are in England i'd strongly recommend OBERON slave cylinders... i have installed them on 4 SCs and they work perfect...

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks poolagent. I have a 28mm piston slave fitted at the moment and I'm considering going to a 30mm.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I know. Unfortunately I am having trouble with the heavy lever pull and unless I can find a fix it is the end of Ducatis for me. Old age gets us all in the end.

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
Yes I know. Unfortunately I am having trouble with the heavy lever pull and unless I can find a fix it is the end of Ducatis for me. Old age gets us all in the end.
Maybe you should try a different lever... i mounted a cnc machined set of levers on a friends SC and the result was much easier action...

On another bike i mounted Magura pumps and the result was even better...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks.....I don't think there is an answer, except maybe a new hand.

·
Registered
7,863 Posts
Try cbd cream if you can get it there.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Is anyone using the above? I would like an opinion on how well it is made and if it is good quality. I used some MC Motorparts handlebar levers before and they were beautiful and very good quality. Thanks.
I fitted the MC Motoparts Clutch Slave to my GT1000 at 4724 miles
The internal seals started leaking at around 23000 miles
MC Motoparts offered a seal kit for $8 plus shipping from Hong Kong, so I bought the new seals from a local auto store. Cost around $5 and still working fine at 37000 miles.

The 30mm bore does make a noticeable difference compared to the OEM Clutch Slave.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts