Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad:

Brethren,

It looks as if I may have to part with my ST4. I am an American, currently in the UK for work purposes. I will be going back to the states this summer, so I'm doing fact finding research about the things I want to ship back home.

According to my research, it costs me @ $2,000 plus parts to make my ST compliant to US standards. At that rate I rather sell it here and buy me another bike back home.

Has anybody had any experience transporting bikes to the US?

Jose

PS: Hummm, what would my next bike be.............?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Sell your ST there.. It will be less hassle.. Get a new ST4s here. If your company does not pay for shipping a POV, then sell it. You will loose too much money converting it and shipping it.. The ST4s's are easily available here in the USA. It is not like you are trying to ship a Mike Hailwood original....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Selling it.

1upDuc said:
Sell your ST there.. It will be less hassle.. Get a new ST4s here. If your company does not pay for shipping a POV, then sell it. You will loose too much money converting it and shipping it.. The ST4s's are easily available here in the USA. It is not like you are trying to ship a Mike Hailwood original....
Yea, the more I look at it it looks like that is the way to go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.