Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

May Bike of the Month

11K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  pennswoodsed 
#1 ·
Congratulations to @Donger for winning the April BOTM! It was a close one.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

The May contest is now open.

Please follow all instructions posted below
  1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favorite aspect of your vehicle, or your favorite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the site's gallery, found here: Gallery

Good luck. Let's see those bikes!

See less See more
#3 ·
Just finished restoration on my D16RR. It took me about 6 months and there is a build thread here for more information on everything I did:

Wheel Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Luggage and bags

Wheel Tire Motorcycle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

#5 ·
Just finished restoration on my D16RR. It took me about 6 months and there is a build thread here for more information on everything I did:
Well, I was going to submit my 996R..... but no way I'm doing it this month up against your Desmo :ROFLMAO: I may as well say congrats now 🍻

#4 ·
Guess I’ll enter my SF to get some more reads.

2010 SF1098S.
Full Termi system with Euro Cans (knocked out the honeycombs and took the baffles off) paired with Rapidbike Tuner
Motocorse Items: gas cap, rearsets, waterpump guard, exhaust hanger
AEM rear axle nuts
Ducabike front axle spoons
MWR 2-peice filters
Brembo RCS19 Front brake and RCS18 clutch
STM clutch slave
STM titanium clutch cover
Kbike pressure plate
FlamingoCorse solo tail with my little touch of honeycomb grills and Cf covers. Painted in Nardo gray and midnight black at the tail area. Cut my own ducati decals.
Custom seat from Vietnam

I missed my old SF1098S so much that I sold my 17 Tuono Factory and grabbed this one. Loved the raw and analoque feels and not to mention the faster putclicks of the dry clutch.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Motorcycle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Cloud Fuel tank Sky

#8 ·
Guess I’ll enter my SF to get some more reads.

2010 SF1098S.
Full Termi system with Euro Cans (knocked out the honeycombs and took the baffles off) paired with Rapidbike Tuner
Motocorse Items: gas cap, rearsets, waterpump guard, exhaust hanger
AEM rear axle nuts
Ducabike front axle spoons
MWR 2-peice filters
Brembo RCS19 Front brake and RCS18 clutch
STM clutch slave
STM titanium clutch cover
Kbike pressure plate
FlamingoCorse solo tail with my little touch of honeycomb grills and Cf covers. Painted in Nardo gray and midnight black at the tail area. Cut my own ducati decals.
Custom seat from Vietnam

I missed my old SF1098S so much that I sold my 17 Tuono Factory and grabbed this one. Loved the raw and analoque feels and not to mention the faster putclicks of the dry clutch.

View attachment 1066626
View attachment 1066627
View attachment 1066625
You're brave going up against the Desmosedici ! Any other month I'd very likely be voting for your SF cuz I do like it lots, but I don't think I can this month with that D16 in the mix

#10 ·
2018 1260s with just about 30k kms on it.
Have had it for about 3 months now and absolutely love it. Hard to wipe that smile off my face when I am on it.

Mods:
Full Termi Race exhaust with tune
Puig touring screen
Engine guards
Turn signal protectors
I do have matching side hard cases (not shown in the photos)

Frankly not much needed, the bike is just about perfect the way it is....

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.