Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I managed to get a dry afternoon, so i fitted the ventureshield & pissed about waiting for my HID kit to arrive. (which of course it has,nt :mad:).
Anyway i ran it to the bottom of the road for some better shots of the paintjob.
Really pleased with it now . I just need to get rid of the 2 red things left on the bike & its nearly there...:D

Fitted my Ti NCR sprocket carrier & the Ti nuts. They are really light & trick although a tad bigger than standard so it was a struggle to get the socket on

Resticking the tank pad was a pain in the arse, I had to remove the original sticky shite, luckily my mate got me some really sticky double sided tape so with a bit of fiddling it went back on, Saved me £50 buying another one, Re-cycling is good for the environment you know

Attachments

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Love it!
I would be tempted to do the front guard in green as well. Top job.

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
I hate to say it, but I do like it, save for the red countershaft sprocket cover. That MUST be remedied.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes mate , It will be for sale soon along with the DP oil cap

·
Registered
187 Posts
Even better than I had first thought when I saw your initial pictures - agreed on the red parts... Are you thinking of doing anything with the frame/wheels?

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No mate..I,m leaving the frame & wheels alone. I,ve pissed around with it enough now. I need to ride it & enjoy it..:D

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
That rocks Dave, totally awesome !!.
As per the general concensus, twill be better once the two remaining red things have been replaced :cool:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I,m waiting for the slimline ballast to arrive for the hid light as i,m hiding it between the airbox & the heimholz box (or whatever its called) . I paid for the items on Weds and the seller stated 24 hour delivery. I contacted him today & he said he never received the payment for the goods. Even tho i got an email from the tosser thanking me for my payment.
No doubt it will be next week now.....:mad:
I could,nt be bothered putting it back as it seems silly to do it as it will be back off next week

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
I paid for the items on Weds and the seller stated 24 hour delivery. I contacted him today & he said he never received the payment for the goods. Even tho i got an email from the tosser thanking me for my payment.
Maybe a tooled up mob handed visit is in order......

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Took the red stuff off today. Got the dremel out on the genuine sprocket cover & dont you love that NCR cover. Fitted the front Ti brake caliper bolts today as well. Took another pic of the pod vents

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
The Matrix...

Looks awesome! Where did you source the carbon hugger? The vents in the tail section look good, what did it take to install them?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts