Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hey! That's me. I had it posted on the old forum. :)

I re-wrote the text for a local magazine back home, but I have yet to update the text on the site.

Thanks for reminding me.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PookaDog said:

I re-wrote the text for a local magazine back home, but I have yet to update the text on the site.

Thanks for reminding me.
Excellent. We'll have to hook up sometime. I love to travel thru rural USA.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Sounds good. I'm getting married in May and going to Ireland for 2 weeks on honeymoon, so that takes up a big chunk of vactaion time. I was thinking of hitting Newfoundland later in the summer, but instead I might just do a short hop through Vermont.

In the meantime, I'm balancing work and school, but I'll be getting very antsy soon when the nicer weather and longer evenings roll in.

I'll shoot you a pm when things look like they'll pan out.

Good luck with the new ST!

·
Registered
44 Posts
PookaDog said:

Thanks for reminding me.
Wow GREAT trip! I just got my Duc and I live in Burlington and work in Boston. I'd love to go riding sometime!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Thanks Dean. I just updated the report a few minutes ago, so the writing should be a little better. It's mainly the intro I changed. When I originally wrote the text, it was more so I could just write everything down in case I forgot the details. My girlfriend had given me a nice journal to take with me, but I was so beat at the end of each day, the only thing I could do was sleep.

I might take a scoot out to Moto Market on Sunday if you want to meet out there.

Oilhed - are you up for an excuse to buy new gear?

Their open house is Saturday, but I've set that aside as a fishing day.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sunday? Maybe, I'll definitely ride its just a question of where. I PM'd you my cell feel free to cal me if you want
Dean

·
Registered
602 Posts
PookaDog said:
Sounds good. I'm getting married in May and going to Ireland for 2 weeks on honeymoon, so that takes up a big chunk of vactaion time.
Congrats on your upcoming big day! I got married in 2001 and honeymooned in Ireland...your gonna love it! Thanks for puting your journey into words and photos...I really enjoyed it. It also seems there's quite a few of us here from around the Boston area. I live in Beverly (home to Eastern Cycle Ducati) not too far away. Best to you and your bride to be.

Thomas

·
Registered
325 Posts
Thanks Thomas - I appreciate it!

You're right, there does seem to be a big Duc group around. And that's not a bad thing :)

Deanp and Oilhed have mentioned getting together for a scoot sometime. Maybe you will throw your hat in the ring as well?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts