Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I returned from a Pashnit Northern California 4 Day Tour earlier this week. My interest in this tour beside the beauty of NorCal was to mix some solo riding with some organized riding where I could just follow along. For the last few years I've been organizing all my extended rides. Routes, hotels, sites, etc.

This year I wanted someone else to do the work and all I had to do was show up. The only planning I did was to ensure I was in Sausalito at 7am Friday of Memorial Day weekend. One hotel, one reservation. Everything else was done on the fly, spontaneously.

I spent 3 days riding down to Sausalito where the tour started and two days getting home from Mt Lassen Volcanic Park. After the last minute drama with my forks, the ride did not disappoint. The weather was terrific, the roads fantastic and I met some great new folks to ride with again some time in the future.

Here's my ride report with pics.

·
One Down, 8 to Go
159 Posts
Great ride report - many of my fave roads and a few new ones and it looked like a fantastic group. Thanks for sharing it!

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Great ride report Marty; thanks for sharing! What touring agency did you use and would you use them again?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great ride report Marty; thanks for sharing! What touring agency did you use and would you use them again?
I used Pashnit.com. I would absolutely use them again. I wish I were closer to northern California to do more with this company. I was the only new guy on this trip. Everyone else had been on previous trips, some on many previous trips.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts