Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting photos of my sweet a$$ 1098 before I crashed it last summer.
And one of it the day after. My plan was to have it fixed before October, and every month after that. So I promise, if you choose mine, I will be done with it before the end of the month.:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
No gimmes here. So far the competition is pretty tight: a 1098 vs. a cat and dog both named "Desmo".
My cat sleeps in sinks, I propose that be taken into consideration.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Very scenic!

Don't you piss off the joggers when riding on that path, though? ;)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
for BOTM.
I just made that up.:)
And it shows...:p

In all seriousness, if I were to rename my son Desmoquattro, could I get some votes for that. I could call him quatti for short... REMEMBER: A vote for me is a vote for me renaming my son and subsequently getting my ass kicked by my wife. I guess that means if I win, you all will have the joy in the knowledge that I'll get beat up by a 5'1" woman...

Edit: Oh and cats suck

·
Registered
630 Posts
In all seriousness, if I were to rename my son Desmoquattro, could I get some votes for that. I could call him quatti for short... REMEMBER: A vote for me is a vote for me renaming my son and subsequently getting my ass kicked by my wife. I guess that means if I win, you all will have the joy in the knowledge that I'll get beat up by a 5'1" woman...
I would vote for you ... as long as we get to see a video of said ass-kicking.

Edit: Oh and cats suck
My dog is a better candidate for BOTM because:

1) He's faster than any of the other dogs no matter what they are named.

2) As far as the cats go ... he would do the same thing to the cats as he is doing to the squirrel in this photo.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts