Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Karma I guess, but I have never seen so many FEs for sale at the same time. Always a favorite of mind, I wish I didn't retire recently because there are opportunities available. I just discovered another one out of the Sacramento, Ca. Craigslist and I think its near or at the top amongst the three other listings currently. With only 2,330 miles and in excellent condition (one small rock chip) according to the owner, hes asking $6K OBO.

Part of my trivia pursuit of scanning website ads a few years back there were three at one time 998 Bostrom replicas for sale. Ranging from $14K to $18K. I think it was a run on the buyers part to sell off before pricing dropped even more. I found it interesting because they were all for sale on one Craigslist area listing. What a great source Craigslist is for bikes, sucks for parts and accessories tho.

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
I've noticed it too. It seems like they always come for sale in waves, and then you don't see any for a long time. I hate to see so many for sale in such a buyer's market, as it just drags the value of all these bikes down.

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
Toys

People losing Jobs and selling the toys!! Good time to pick-up some nice bikes, this spring should be very full of toys for sale!!

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish I had the cake to buy some of these toys, especially a 996R with under 1K miles for $18K.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts