Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems that this is a tougher question than I thought. I've tried searches far and wide but can't seem to find a source for either a Haynes or Ducati shop manual for a 2002 ST4S....any yes I have the LT one.

Anyone have a source? I checked the threads on this forum and can find the 2004 or 2001 but not a 2002? Will either of these work?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Send me your e-mail address .... I have 2003 manual in pdf format

·
Registered
27 Posts
Actually what I have is the Owner's Manual but I do have the exploded parts diagram in pdf as well .... let me know if you want either.

Tim

·
Registered
887 Posts
Seems that this is a tougher question than I thought. I've tried searches far and wide but can't seem to find a source for either a Haynes or Ducati shop manual for a 2002 ST4S....any yes I have the LT one.

Anyone have a source? I checked the threads on this forum and can find the 2004 or 2001 but not a 2002? Will either of these work?
I don't know about the Haynes, but the 2001 Ducati shop manual is the correct manual for a 2002 ST4s.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Send me an email. I have the shop manual on pdf. It took me awhile to find it. It cost me a few bucks, but I will share.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Here is my email for future reference if anyone needs the manual. I have already had several request for a copy.

stephen(dot)haggard AT gmail(dot)com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts