Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my first bike. 2004 super sport 800! I live in Pasadena ca so if anybody ever wants to ride, PM me. In addition to the Ducati, I'd like to get a bonneville. The new Steve McQueen edition looks pretty tempting, although I'm not a big fan of the single seat.

·
Administrator
12,471 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello All,

I just bought a Ducati Diana Mark 3 because a friend was selling it. Pretty good reasoning, no? I've been dreaming about a cafe racer for a while and this one is exceptional. It is an original patina bike but the mechanicals have been restored. I own several vintage cars but this is my first fore into motorcycles. Until I learn to ride it, in the spring, I'm going to keep it in my living room just for fun. I want to learn more about these beautiful bikes so here I am exporing the site.

Thomas
moto2.jpg

·
Administrator
12,471 Posts
Hi and welcome. Gotta say it is amazing how you found a 7 year old thread to post up in :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks. I was searching around for an into page. Found a few but didn't have any place to add a post. This one did. Maybe you can clarify. Also, I wonder why my post didn't appear under the new posts page.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts