Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bobaganoosh
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since blowing my belt I have made some good progress on my bike. I also got my garage cleaned up. Who knew that you could fit a 748 into 3 25gal Rubbermaid tubs and a few pieces on the wall.

-Motor is at Fox getting the 853
-Ceramic coating engine parts
-Forks going to LE
-Looking to get a Penske 3 way shock
-Frame back from powdercoat
-Few other bits going to powder
-Welding and cleaning the welds on my Arrow full system
-Thats about it for now, till I can get some more cash

I am also welding some motor mounts to help drop the Desmo's out of the frame and holds the motor level on your bench. Also have a couple clutch holding tools to get rid of. Anyone interested? I will get some pics in a day of so.

·
Registered
184 Posts
good shit i wish i had that kind of money. but anyways you should post pictures of everything when its done but before remounted on the bike.
by the way love the garage setup

·
Bobaganoosh
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As I make more progress getting the frame back together I will update some pics. I also got some pics of the clutch holding tools. I have them posted in the Classified section.

·
Bobaganoosh
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do brew my own beer, though I havent made a batch in a while those are just some empty Kegs from my Kegerator. Some Stone IPA, Pyramid Hef, Sierra Nevada Celebration and Anchor Steam... I guess I should take them back and get my deposit back but the 3 5 gal ones I have been using as workbench legs...lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts