Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time for my 7500 mi service. I called the 3 nearest dealers to find out how much. (Brea, Del Amo, PI) It was hard to get a straight answer but the quotes seemed to range from $700 to $900. Has anyone had there 7500 mi service? How much did you pay? It seems that when you go to have it done you're at their mercy and they can charge whatever the want.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I had mine done at Fay Meyers Ducati in Greenwood Village, Co. (South of Denver). They showed me the list prices, and told me they follow what Ducati says. Anywhoo, It was $640 something with labor and parts. This was the cheapest I found, other Duc shops in the Denver area had quoted me up to $1000!

·
Registered
400 Posts
It's time for my 7500 mi service. I called the 3 nearest dealers to find out how much. (Brea, Del Amo, PI) It was hard to get a straight answer but the quotes seemed to range from $700 to $900. Has anyone had there 7500 mi service? How much did you pay? It seems that when you go to have it done you're at their mercy and they can charge whatever the want.
If you live in LA/OC County and beyond you should be going to Scott Waters in Signal Hill. 562-981-0911. There isn't a better mechanic working in So Cal, independant or at a dealer. His prices are less as well since there is no dealer mark up.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called Scott at Motoservizio and he will do the work at less than the dealers. But he's booked until the end of this month. Since I don't know this company, does anyone who has had work done there recommend them?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hbliam -- did Scott do all the work on your HMT? I see you have a 6.6 gas tank? What is the skinny on that?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts