Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from Moto Meccanica (Santa Rosa, CA) for the 600mi service. Got on the bike to head home and saw the NAInt reminder on the odo. Aborted return and asked service boss if it was supposed to be on. Short version: they tried three times and couldn't get the reminder to go away. Anyone else encounter this?

·
Registered
600 Posts
I have the same display during instrument startup. I did what the dealer said which was...
"press both dash buttons and hold them while you turn on the ignition switch and after the instruments do their things turn the key off and release buttons."

I did that and the right display said "off" when I tried a second time. I finally assumed NA Int just meant North American/International computer setup. The manual really should be clear with this stuff. I guess I'll head to the dealer and see. I've got 963 miles and have not idea which light is supposed to be the service warning. I would think a service warning might stay on after startup for a while anyway.

John

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
do you mean the little wrench symbol? even tho you have your instruments set to miles, the wrench only understands kilometers. have them try to reset it again after you have about 650-700 miles on your bike. of course if you already have that many miles then I am out of guesses.

·
Premium Member
3,120 Posts
johnrg said:
I have the same display during instrument startup. I did what the dealer said which was...
"press both dash buttons and hold them while you turn on the ignition switch and after the instruments do their things turn the key off and release buttons."

I did that and the right display said "off" when I tried a second time. I finally assumed NA Int just meant North American/International computer setup. The manual really should be clear with this stuff. I guess I'll head to the dealer and see. I've got 963 miles and have not idea which light is supposed to be the service warning. I would think a service warning might stay on after startup for a while anyway.

John
I had my 600 mile service done at 550 miles. The tech told me that the display would come on around 600 miles and when it did to hold the LEFT button down while I turned on the ignition. It did. I did. It went away. :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
geospencer said:
I had my 600 mile service done at 550 miles. The tech told me that the display would come on around 600 miles and when it did to hold the LEFT button down while I turned on the ignition. It did. I did. It went away. :)
<rushes to garage>

Jesus H. Jackrabbit Kee-rist! This kind of lowers my opinion of the techs at MM. They supposedly tried three times with their computer and couldn't get it to work, and a five second procedure from geospencer does the job the first time!
Thanks, dude. It wasn't a major issue, but it would've bugged me every time I saw it.

Additional note: I did the 14T countershaft sprocket when I had the service done = wow, noticeable improvement. Thanks guys, for the threads that covered this.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Thanks for the proper instructions which indeed cleared my display of the NA int.

John

·
Registered
78 Posts
cool. thanks :) im at 760 and was wondering how to turn it off. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts