Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
any one have an opinion on these magical bark busters (or any other magical parts) as replacement to the factory ones.. now that I changed the mirrors to the rizomas.. might as well lose the origial mirrors

·
Registered
666 Posts
I have the Magical Racing carbon windscreen, mirrors and handguards on my Hyper. I found the fit and quality to be very good. The handguards were very easy to install and are a bit larger than the stock ones.

·
Premium Member
2016 KTM Super Duke 1090R
189 Posts
looks great I guess it uses the same mounting hardware as the OEM ones?

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
woohoo! Simon just told me my shipment is leaving the 11th so I'll have the entire line back in stock shortly after that and I'll fill the back orders then.

·
Registered
255 Posts
woohoo! Simon just told me my shipment is leaving the 11th so I'll have the entire line back in stock shortly after that and I'll fill the back orders then.

Oh goodie, your's and mine would be on the same shipment,only mine divert downunder slightly;) they seem to have taken about one month, no doubt my ONE set of handguards might be a little less volume than your stock line amounts:rolleyes:.

Reading the comments above and the pics show they seem to have a good product and fit! can't wait.... but won't be long now!! :D:D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Finally! W00T!:D It's worth the wait gentlemen!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Yeah I'm happy to get these back in... I'm super low now! Only tank shrouds, seat cover, tank cover and front fork protectors on the shelf.

The swingarm cover and fender are the most popular items by far so I've got a pile of them coming.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Order arrived, backorders shipping out and now have all Hyper products on the shelf from Magical Racing! Give me a shout if you need anything.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
anthony do you have any of the windscreens?i know you had one last time but igot a little tight on $...is magical racing planning any new goodies like maybe a front fender/headlight shroud?

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Yep - I've got the windscreens in stock.

I asked the same question about other parts - Simon said no plans for anything else. I wish they would make the headlight shroud and front fender then they'd have the full kit. They offer everything else. The side panels are insane!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts