Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
sport rider
motorcyclist
cycle world

I enjoy them all but they are all the same.
rite now the only two Im getting on a regular bases are sport rider, motorcyclist.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
If you read French, yes.
DESMO Magazine, la revue des motos Ducati

Cool rag, they feature a lot of neat custom bikes. But being Ducati-centric is kinda boring and predictable. Of course they are going to have a glowing review of the latest and greatest Duc in every issue.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
sport rider
motorcyclist
cycle world

I enjoy them all but they are all the same.
rite now the only two Im getting on a regular bases are sport rider, motorcyclist.
They are all revenue-driven ad copy... Ala Car and Driver etc. The Brit mags are usually better and more opinionated, but Fast Bikes, Performance Bikes etc are just a bunch of hooligans reviewing how well a machine can wheelie. I used to like Ride before it became "Consumer Reports... for Motorcyclists". TWO used to be decent as well.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Our club publishes a quarterly magazine. It started out as 16 pages half four color and half B&W but is not 32 pages all four color. It does not specialize in Superbikes but is a fun read. Here is a link to our web site that has the last nine years of magazines for your viewing pleasure. Hard copies are available of most issues if you would like them. Most of the articles are written by members who are not really journalists but we have had a few written by some free lance journalists like Neale Bayly so you might find it interesting.

Jim

US DESMO - Desmo Leanings - The US Desmo Magazine

·
Mayor of Simpleton
4,875 Posts
The only magazine I regularly pay for is British mag Practical Sportsbikes. Once in a while I buy Cafe Racer.

·
Mayor of Simpleton
4,875 Posts
California, with a Vermont title.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts