Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I've just bought a 695 for my wife and it needs new belts, oil, filters etc.

The belt change looks straightforward (have found some some good on-line tutorials plus I've ordered the desmotimes desmodue maintenance guide) and by checking the parts catalogues I've worked out that the 620 belts are the same as the 695. Easy!

Being new to Monsters I'm not up to date with the model history, and despite a few searches I haven't found much detail about the changes from the 620 to the 695 (other than a larger bore and shorter stroke).

What differences are there from the 620 to the 695?

Thanks,

neil.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi Guys,

I've just bought a 695 for my wife and it needs new belts, oil, filters etc.

The belt change looks straightforward (have found some some good on-line tutorials plus I've ordered the desmotimes desmodue maintenance guide) and by checking the parts catalogues I've worked out that the 620 belts are the same as the 695. Easy!

Being new to Monsters I'm not up to date with the model history, and despite a few searches I haven't found much detail about the changes from the 620 to the 695 (other than a larger bore and shorter stroke).

What differences are there from the 620 to the 695?

Thanks,

neil.
You get more black, more hp, more torque, a little more FUN factor... Same Ducati flair, same Ducati excitment, same Ducati FUN factor, now the big quetion, who's gonna pay for all the modifying for the 695? :eek: better get :abduct:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts