Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have termi cans on my 1100 at the moment but im tempted to upgrade to the full system.has any one else done the same and was it worth it ? And any difference to sound or performance ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
from what i've read, the full system does offer performance gains and makes the bike smoother. imho the pipe routing is kinda ugly and not as elegant.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Have termi cans on my 1100 at the moment but im tempted to upgrade to the full system.has any one else done the same and was it worth it ? And any difference to sound or performance ?
i have the full system on my 1100S and absolutely love it. the sound is thicker than the slip-ons. as far as performance goes, i can only say how it is vs stock. i didn't realize it until i test rode a hyper yesterday and it felt completely anemic and slow to respond compared to my bike. as for the looks, don't judge it only by pictures. it looks great in person, not to mention it takes away a ton of the heat from under your right leg with the pipe being rerouted.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its just the looks im not sure about,i have a buyer for my cans but still a big difference in price to justify.Any one got a dyno read out?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Here's the thing. Its going to be say between 5-10 horse dif from your bike. You decide if it's worth that.I bet it's under 10 for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts