Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just about to pull the trigger on an M1100S. I'm going to have the exhaust installed before the bike even leaves the dealership. I'm trying to decide between the slip on Termi system and the full system.

I know the full system is better but I like the way the slip on system looks. I prefer the stock exhaust routing. In the near future, I plan to add the DP cams to the bike to get a bit more power out of it up top. I'm worried that having the slip ons will really limit the gains from the cams.

Does anyone know if there are any other header and mid pipe options out there that retain the stock routing? Ideally, I would like to get the Termi slip ons and then get another mid pipe and headers to complete the system.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Im looking for mid pipes as well,im not sure there is much difference in power between the two as modern exhausts are very efficient as stock.I prefer the standard routing but dont like the exhaust valve so midpipes would be perfect,most hyper owners do that mod to remove the valve.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts