Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an M1100S and as one would expect, the effort to work the clutch lever is demanding. My dealer made several recommendations on a new clutch slave to reduce the physical effort, but I was wondering if anyone out there had performed this mod on the new M1100 and if there are any recommendations on manufacturer, diameter, performance returns, etc. and of course price and where to buy......

Thoughts...

I also posted this on DML, but this is a larger forum.... I think!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just got an M1100S and as one would expect, the effort to work the clutch lever is demanding. My dealer made several recommendations on a new clutch slave to reduce the physical effort, but I was wondering if anyone out there had performed this mod on the new M1100 and if there are any recommendations on manufacturer, diameter, performance returns, etc. and of course price and where to buy......

Thoughts...

I also posted this on DML, but this is a larger forum.... I think!
Both STM and Evoluzione make excellent slave cylinders. The best place to buy is your local dealer. 30mm slave would definitely lighten the pull

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oberon also makes a nice one and it costs much less.

http://www.motowheels.com/italian/mySearchResult.cfm?parentcategoryid=&productID=6677&showDetail=1&categoryID=502|Clutch%20Slave%20Cylinders&vendoridtodisplay=0&filterFor=Oberon&collection=

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JTMOTO: I was reading about Oberon, and it does make a very competative and quality product. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts