Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Marquez riding the Ducati, but unless Marquez has signed a document already I won't be holding my breath. Quite a bit can change between now and the expiration of Marquez's current contract with Honda.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
In 2020 Marquez will be on a Ducati. But his number will be #73.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Average Weird Guy.
1,366 Posts
Well hell yeah Marc is going to go to Ducati in three years,he ain't no dummy.

First he's gonna go win himself a coupla more championships on the Honda,then he's gonna go sign himself a big fat two year 25 million Euro guaranteed contract with Ducati,then he'll go win maybe a handful of races over the course of those two years just to prove that he was trying,then he'll collect his big fat paycheck and say "Sayonara Suckers!" and go resign with Honda to win himself another coupla three four more championships before he retires.

Sounds silly to say that but it makes absolutely perfect economic sense Craig.

If Ducati is going to pony up stupid amounts of cash just to sign you and you don't actually have to win any championships for them and yet they're still willing to pay you the money that they promised you then fuck yeah who wouldn't sign on the dotted line!

I mean WTF JLo did it and Ducati didn't even complain so why the heck wouldn't Marc,he'd be a fool not to.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I would like to see the switch to Ducati or like someone else mentioned KTM. I think MM can prove how good he is and win ;-)

Reactions: paulmm600

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,605 Posts
If Ducati is going to pony up stupid amounts of cash just to sign you and you don't actually have to win any championships for them and yet they're still willing to pay you the money that they promised you then fuck yeah who wouldn't sign on the dotted line!
Isn't that how contracts work? Why would Ducati not honor their agreement? You usually have to sack someone for cause and we don't know what the actual terms of the contract are. I would wager that not winning the championship isn't one of the terms for getting fired.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts