Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He doesn't seem to have any in stock. Does anyone have a pair they'd be willing to part with, or an online retailer that sells them?

Thanks in advance
Daniel

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
He doesn't seem to have any in stock. Does anyone have a pair they'd be willing to part with, or an online retailer that sells them?

Thanks in advance
Daniel

Be patient grasshopper. In time the film from your eyes will lift to reveal the master modder.

Hats off to Dietrich.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Be patient grasshopper. In time the film from your eyes will lift to reveal the master modder.

Hats off to Dietrich.
These newbies that want everything "right now." I'm mean, those of us who have had our SportClassics since they came out have become so good at modeling patience and the ability to delay gratfication, haven't we? :D

BTW: I think I'm gonna go ballistic if the spacers for my wheels don't show up soon, and my slipper clutch too.:crazy:

The world is now a safer place. Both the clutch and the spacers were in the mail when I arrived home tonight so I don't have to go ballistic. Yeeeee Haaaawwww. I got some new toys to play with.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
These newbies that want everything "right now." I'm mean, those of us who have had our SportClassics since they came out have become so good at modeling patience and the ability to delay gratfication, haven't we? :D

BTW: I think I'm gonna go ballistic if the spacers for my wheels don't show up soon, and my slipper clutch too.:crazy:

YEAH AND SPRING!!!:mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts