Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Flying Brit
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been working on this in my spare time- which for the past couple of years has not been that often. This almost all original 95 916, it has 1503 miles from new! it needed a few things to make it correct which I have nearly completed. Original Hi-sport tires (and no before you ask I won't be riding it with those on!) I need a set of those rivets for the windscreen as they were replaced with the later torx head bolts ... I just love working on these models :D

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Gorgeous... hate the early front rotor carriers, but other than that absolutely gorgeous.

·
Flying Brit
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gorgeous... hate the early front rotor carriers, but other than that absolutely gorgeous.
Yeah I could never understand why those used those and not the floaters from the 900SP, the increase in price would have been worth it. But ...it has to be original!

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Hi Sports, I believe those were on my 95 916 back in 04 when I bought it. The bike had less than 3k miles on it and I wouldn't ride it until the tires were replaced and the engine oil changed. I swear the previous and original owner never changed the oil, it came out with the consistency of mud.

·
Registered
537 Posts
real nice bike.
does it have the original front brake lever?
mine is missing that,and i don't think i seen one before.

henk!!!

·
Premium Member
1,093 Posts
The bike looks great Erv!

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Dayum.

By the way, if it interests you for one of your projects, I have a set of original 916 spark plug wires and caps from the Cagiva era - complete with elephant logo. :) Free to you, just pay me the shipping.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Great looking 916!!. I am really developing a liking for these bikes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts