Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hypermotard 1100 Low Fuel light came on after 7 miles I started to worry found gas at 8.3 miles I did
not want to find out when you have to start pushing it. How far have you gone once it lights up?

Attachments

·
Registered
435 Posts
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thing ran out of gas on the test ride and 2 more times that year. Only once the year after that. I have learned to ride my the trip odometer. There is a good how to on here about replacing the thermister but I haven't gotten around to that yet. Maybe next year when I need to do the belts again. You could probably estimate your range once the light comes on by noting the mileage, fill up ASAP and the do some math to estimate your MPG and fuel remaining but......math.

I always fill up around 100 miles but it made it to 120 I think once. I was on fumes.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hypermotard 1100 Low Fuel light came on after 7 miles I started to worry found gas at 8.3 miles I did
not want to find out when you have to start pushing it. How far have you gone once it lights up?
I haven`t actually tested how far it goes but once when I was touring I drove 200km (124miles) before the light came on. After filling up and calculating I came to conclusion that in touring it would have lasted about 40km (25miles) further. In city driving much less.

Hyper has basic mods; decat, slipons, mwr open lid airbox and tuned ecu.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts