Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just gotta say that I had the chance to take a bit of a loop here in the South OC with some friends and my girl on the Multistrada and it is exactly the bike I was looking for...!

Got to play a bit more with suspension settings (got to use Sport, Touring and Enduro) during the ride and on the twisties it was if on rails as we cruised most of the backroads at a good road dancing pace. When called on the motor answered in gobs... a bit of enduro action on some back wine / citrus farming roads and finally a brisk paced 100 miles on the slab home. Girlfriend was more than comfy and had a blast riding pillion. Now wants to take the bike everywhere!

Got the bike to do some weekends and week long rides to nowhere...

Sorry had to say that I am extremely happy with this bike! Have not posted much as a new (returning) owner as Search has kept me busy and informed.

Now I got to add to the quiver (my Bonnie is getting jealous!)... perhaps a Monster, or Hyper for the quick two hour "yee-haw" rides....

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,716 Posts
Congrats, the Multi is a great bike....enjoy! :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Congrats on the new bike, glad you are enjoying. Looking forward to moving back to SoCal in a few months and getting back to some of the great riding out there :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
I really like mine to just wish it would stop snowing and warm up alittle so I can get back out on it again

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yessirre......it's 1 degree below 0 and a foot of snow on the ground. Spring is right around the corner....Happy New Year everyone!!

Rick

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Beautiful cloudless sunny day here. Well.... snow packed roads and 9 below as I type.

·
comrade moderator
27,402 Posts
I was lucky enough to be able to borrow a 2012 Multi Touring S model for three weeks, and if the weather would have been better for two of those three weeks, that bike would have seen a LOT more than the 500 miles I did get to put on it! I was robbed!!:( :p

Awesome, incredible bike. :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts