Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as it fits my head perfectly. Alas, it doesn't fit in the side bag, which is a major PITA :mad:

It's a Vector 2, by the way. The comfort, quality and soundproofing are just what I wanted but I have to carry it everywhere. I guess that means more riding and less stops :D

·
Ducati Designs
1,124 Posts
I'm surprised, Dan. I had a couple of XL Arai helmets that fit the side bag. Had to place it with the bottom of the helmet inward, and pointed forward. The elastic straps would hold it up while shutting the lid.

pg
DD

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try again this evening. My eyes tell me that the bags are the same as on my ST4 but for whatever reason, I couldn't get it to fit. Quite likely operator error.

·
Registered
308 Posts
as it fits my head perfectly. Alas, it doesn't fit in the side bag, which is a major PITA :mad:

It's a Vector 2, by the way. The comfort, quality and soundproofing are just what I wanted but I have to carry it everywhere. I guess that means more riding and less stops :D
Hi Dan. I have the Vector and fits in my side bag. Do have to position it perfectly!!!

·
Still needs a life.
12,610 Posts
Check the insides of both panniers. One of them should have a diagram etched into the plastic on how to position the helmet so it will fit.

·
Premium Member
6,919 Posts
Check the insides of both panniers. One of them should have a diagram etched into the plastic on how to position the helmet so it will fit.
I've tried a few times & failed, so now that I know it is possible I'll try again.
My old AGV used to fit. I normally just use the helmet lock & strap it onto the seat. I am packing my bags for the Isle of Man at the moment, I fly out on the 1st June.

Craig

·
Ducati Designs
1,124 Posts
Craig, I forgot to mention. You have to take it off your head first. :rolleyes:

IOM - Long ride from Oz! Have a great time! I'm jealous.

pg
DD

·
Premium Member
6,919 Posts
Craig, I forgot to mention. You have to take it off your head first. :rolleyes:

IOM - Long ride from Oz! Have a great time! I'm jealous.

pg
DD
Now you tell me?

Cheers Paul

1 - 9 of 9 Posts