Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Lot's of pictures 2009 Ducati Day Daytona

Oh well, little typo -- 2009 --
To all your fellows that are sitting in the snow right now, please notice the crystal blue sky and temps in the 80's:), you can always go next year.

*edit* pulled the link...

·
Official Retired Person
7,326 Posts
My security software says that photos.ducati.net has been reported as an attack site and won't let me in. Why would that site be an attack site? Hummmmm.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I received the same error screen. The one I received was produced by Google but the basic McAfee SiteAdvisor package reports that the web site and the linked sites are OK. Google apparently has found stuff coming from that site it thinks is possibly dangerous. Never saw this particular warning before. Guess you'll have to make your own decision. I definitely wouldn't go there initially unless scripts have been disallowed on your browser.
Bill W.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Strange stuff but I will let them know about this. Vicky Smith who takes all these pictures and organizes the event just emailed me that they got attacked last week but everything would be now back in order.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Use this link - www.ducati.smugmug.com It goes straight to smugmug where the photos are hosted. So did the other link but Safari has anything with Ducati.net in the link tagged. The Ducati.net site is clean now but it takes Google a few days to take the malware warning off. I guess a lot of sites got hit last week, Ducati.net was just one of them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts