Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finished with my mods (at least for the next 5 minutes). Lots of hand made carbon bits here and there and a bunch of purchased products. The bike is now pretty much how I want it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
great looking bike man!the exhaust is nice...you are using the stock ECU right?
Maybe the engine is running too lean at times with this exhaust combined with your very good looking and much bigger air ducts...

·
Registered
315 Posts
ZOMG!! WOW that exhasut looks great, and those rizoma reserves look incredible. All the gold bits really add a nice touch. :cool:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Lookin good mate...

Lots of nice induvidual SF,s about now.

We need to create a gallery thread for all different Fighters , so new users can find all the different stlyes quickly.

Unless we have one already & i,m being a stump...:D

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
+1 blackie...there is a "mod picture thread" but its too "dirty" with posts...
we want a sticky with just our fighters and updates of their "status" in the same post...
that my opinion :)

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
A request for asticky thread that appears at the top of the SF forum. It is isolated from other threads and remains at the top of the SF froum page. See the Sportclassic forum. They have lots of stickies. We have three.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Sticky means it stays at the top

I have asked Admin for a new Sticky Titled Streetfighter Pics

I have also asked him & i will ask all SF members to post questions about the bikes in the normal section & not the picture section

That way we can all see the pics of different fighters without them vanishing under a mountain of questions & likes dislikes.
Plus we can all contribute to the questions in the normal section
I,m sure we can all do this & then the evolvement of everyones bikes can be in detailed picture form

Ta Chaps

PS sorry for hijacking the thread

1 - 13 of 13 Posts