Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello folks, I am planing a trip across the country in august. If anyone is interested in joining me for the trip or even parts of the trip, you are welcome. I will be driving my 1098S from Los Angeles to New York then to Montreal Canada for final destination. I don't have much time to do it and would like to complete the trip in about 15 days. I want to stop and visit a few places but it will be a lot of cool riding. I have been researching the best bike roads in between and will try to plan the trip to most of them. Anyway, should you be interested or know anyone that would, you can contact me at : [email protected] meanwhile have a great and safe biking summer!

Oh I almost forgot, if anyone of you have any advise or suggestions about anything, I would kindly appreciate your inputs , thanks a lot

·
Registered
53 Posts
I might consider this ride if I could find a super soft gel Lazy boy style seat! I can go about 1.5 hours max on my 1198 before my behind starts getting sore. Sounds like a fun trip. There's no way I can get the time off work. What are you making the trip for? Anyways ride safe, hope you post some pics.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts