Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
Big freak'n thumbs up!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
check out the back of it...one small step for men...

oops:eek:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Looks good. It goes with the theme. At least he doesnt come across as a megalomaniac and put a picture of himself on it.....................

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
2 thumbs up.

·
Registered
849 Posts
"Open the pod bay door Hal"

Where is the escape hatch with explosive bolts???:think:

He certainly looked different...and FAST!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think the helmet looked awesome and Lorenzos moonwalk and flag plant were the funniest celebration ever. Roll on Jorge for 2009 world champ!

·
Premium Member
2004 998S FE, 2000 748B, 1986 750 F1
2,408 Posts
I think the helmet looked awesome and Lorenzos moonwalk and flag plant were the funniest celebration ever. Roll on Jorge for 2009 world champ!
Like MatP I initially thought that Jorge looked like EVE and even said so to husband. We then just laughed and got on with watching the race. I thought the helmet, leathers and paint scheme (which I realise was something to do with Fiat) all tied in quite well and I got used to it and quite like it in the end.

I liked Jorge's celebration too it made me smile.

I can only hope that as Casey cannot win the championship this year that Jorge can.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I liked it...

Lorenzo has come of age and is less brash than before. He surely has to do some of this stuff to counteract Rossi.

I'm enjoying the tussle between the two of them and congrats also to Casey on that great 2nd place in his comeback.

Roll on Phillip Island - I leave for there in 8 days!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
As usual, the US flag is facing the wrong way. I know its a little thing, but it important to me...

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
As usual, the US flag is facing the wrong way. I know its a little thing, but it important to me...
Good point...

But maybe you could feel honored that an foreigner would do a tribute like this in the first place, and not worry about the fact that he didn't know every little bit of protocol regarding our sacred flag...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts