Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome, they learn young or don't learn & keep making the same mistakes.

I love how the Spainards start their kids so early on Road bikes, our kids start on the dirt, maybe that's why Aussies produce more champions per capita than other Countries :D

Craig

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
I don't think anyone can pile anything on Marquez....he's the poster child for a stone cold baby faced killer. IMO he's scares the shit out of everyone....Rossi's given up......Lorenzo's, hell everyone in MGP is in the pressure cooker now, not Marquez.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I really like to see Pedrosa on top. Guy seems to have taken the MotoGP slow bus to victory lane.

Marquez is exciting but I will always wonder how many Stoner could have pieced together.

·
9,757 Posts
I really like to see Pedrosa on top. Guy seems to have taken the MotoGP slow bus to victory lane.

Marquez is exciting but I will always wonder how many Stoner could have pieced together.
For sheer speed Stoner woulda met his match with Marquez... Marquez' stone cold perspective towards winning and on-track aggression woulda made for some interesting parc ferme fights with Stoner :cool:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
9,757 Posts

IMO this is Pedrosa's only year to win it. He's in excellent form (reminds me of Steady Eddie), and on the best bike... and just barely has what it takes to stay ahead of Marquez at the moment.

All bets are off if Yamaha somehow comes up with 2 tenths (when's that Yam seamless tranny coming???) or if Marquez all of a sudden decides he's not a rookie anymore.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.