Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's get to riding.

I bought a Demo GT1000 classic 3 weeks ago. Got to checking this part of the sight out this evening. I live across river right off 270 in IL. Figured I might find some rides on here. Looks like most are to busy doing other things. I'll keep checking back to see if anything gets going. I think this weekend there is a Bixby ride from a hog dealer. There is suppose to be 10 buells down there to ride for the public. But the more I think about it,,,,,,,,,,,it might be a mad house don't know.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Due to me changing shifts every 3 weeks and working 6 days and off for 3, rotating days off. Makes things hard to do. I cant speak for the others but Im sure work and families needs to be tended to first.

The harley and other hog-type guys at work get out and do more riding together, but thats city wide. I just never have the same days off when that happens.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I here ya.

Rough all over these days. I came off a little hard yesturday. Just figured guys would want to ride more. But the year is just riving up.

·
Gateway Moderator
107 Posts
Sorry I missed what the original post was...

I ride quite a bit actually, Fred and I went out last weekend. Rode tonight for a while even.

Its easy to dismiss the club at this stage because frankly there are few members and no local dealer support. There are just fewer Ducati owners out there. Besides just getting together and riding though, club benefits include the member welcome kit, special deals and exclusive participation in events like MotoGP. Through my participation in this club, I met the Ducati Corse team in Indianapolis last fall, which was really cool.

Where (online?)did you join the club, and are you checking the website and email list? I'm just curious where people are looking for their updates. Thanks for the thread.

-Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts