Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a couple of bits and pieces for my 71 450 Desmo. Can anyone recommend a good supplier in the States or Canada, or both? I found one several years ago out of Michigan but I can't seem to locate any of the paperwork or the website address.

TIA,
REN

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh man..... I was just in Nakusp a couple of weeks ago, if only I had know then.

Thanks for the links.

Cheers!
REN

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I've used all the places mentioned with good results... and of course there is Syd's Cycles in Florida. They haven't got much (any?) of a web presense though, best to give them a call. Google them for a phone number.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Ducati 450 Parts

Why don't you post a wants list?Some of us do have spares.NOS parts are really getting hard to find...but...Henry Hogben in Ontario does sell some parts from time to time.good luck Bill

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why don't you post a wants list?Some of us do have spares.NOS parts are really getting hard to find...but...Henry Hogben in Ontario does sell some parts from time to time.good luck Bill
I did come across Henry's phone # in a post from about a year and a half ago which gives me the option of two suppliers in Canada now.

I only need a few bits and pieces but I'll put that want list together...thanks for the suggestion. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts