Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working on my "new to me" '06 SportClassic Sport1000...and I want to add the winged Ducati badges to the tank!

...I snagged this photo somewhere along the way, but I can't figure out where to get them!?

-OR- does anyone do some CNC or high-end 3D printer work and can create some for me (and this way I could tweak the logo and get a perfect size).

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Mexican Ducatista
942 Posts
I am working on my "new to me" '06 SportClassic Sport1000...and I want to add the winged Ducati badges to the tank!

...I snagged this photo somewhere along the way, but I can't figure out where to get them!?

-OR- does anyone do some CNC or high-end 3D printer work and can create some for me (and this way I could tweak the logo and get a perfect size).

Thanks!
IMHO Decals look better

·
Registered
80 Posts

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
I have bought some in the past from eBay, salvaged from Scrambler 450s. Cost can vary. They come up infrequently but they do come up. But I just saw an ebayer who is selling a pair. Search Ducati Wing emblem. Looks NOS or repainted.

·
Registered
6,033 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
a little update...I have also connected with a couple people on eBay that are saying they can customize their offering as well....so sizing, etc. Still waiting on details.

The one had shown...seems like an awesome source for decals, but seem like their 3D offering is their decals mounted to acrylic...correct?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts