Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And coming up short.

Now that I have the exhaust, Ohlins Damper, rearsets and all the black plastic pieces replaced with carbon fiber, I just want a few more decals to make the bike look a little more like the bike that Nicky was riding at Laguna Seca...

I don't want to make it look too busy, but I would like to make it look just a little bit better. If I don't like the results, I can simply peel the decals off, no harm no foul.

So, I am trying to find the Bridgestone decals for the front fender(which is now CF), the Shell symbol decal for the swingarm(left side of course), and I would love to find the Enel, Alice and the bar code decals in such a way that they will fit on the 848 fairings and look good.

Looking at my fairings and how the stock graphics are already laid out, I am afraid that my options are limited.

Maybe I can put on the Shell and Bridgestone decals, but the rest may be hard. Maybe I can put the "Enel" on the right side on the bottom towards the rear?

Not only do I need to figure out what will likely work here, but then I also need to find a place that sells them, here in the states preferably...

Any idears?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, I just shot him an email and directed him to this thread. Maybe some of his ideas will appeal to others here and generate some business for him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts