Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Great race in Mugello!

I am planning to be in Melbourne the weekend of the Philip Island event, I am a Duc rider but will have no bike since I am will be visiting from the US. I'm posting to see if anyone would want to meet up with me that weekend so I have some company and maybe a lift from someone who is going by car.
I do not know anyone in Melbourne and will be traveling alone -so any suggestions for accommodations are welcome as well.

Thanks,

Erin

·
Premium Member
2004 998S FE, 2000 748B, 1986 750 F1
2,408 Posts
Hi,

Great race in Mugello!

I am planning to be in Melbourne the weekend of the Philip Island event, I am a Duc rider but will have no bike since I am will be visiting from the US. I'm posting to see if anyone would want to meet up with me that weekend so I have some company and maybe a lift from someone who is going by car.
I do not know anyone in Melbourne and will be traveling alone -so any suggestions for accommodations are welcome as well.

Thanks,

Erin
Erin

I will ask around. I can't offer accommodation (because I only stay in a house organised by others - sorry!). Can't even at this stage offer a lift, as not sure what our plans are at the moment. But I will put it to people I know and see what I can do.

There will be a Ducati tent and grandstand (details will be announced shortly) it will be around AUD750.00 per person and includes lots of things and meals and obviously lots of Ducati owners and this is for the 3 days - Australians do 3 days, unlike some of the European rounds where people only seem to go en masse on Sunday. Yes, it is a tad exxy, but it provides shelter from the elements and this is Phillip Island.:think:Shelter from the pesky elements can be a very very good thing!:D

If you are interested will post details of how to register for this when it becomes available.

Cheers

Cheers

PS Yes, it was a great race at Mugello!

·
Registered
82 Posts
If you can get to the Island we have accommodation within walking distance of the track. About 8 of us are riding over from Adelaide and we stay for 4 days. $250 AUS will get you the accommodation and a general admin ticket for the three days is about $140 AUS. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Roulette.
is that accommodation offer open to strangers? I'm riding down from Sydney on my own. I usually stay at my brother's place but he's up and moved to France.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts