Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if any of you have downloaded one from a site called Motoservicemanual.com. 17 bucks seems OK if it is actually a good manual

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yeah I'd like to know where I can find one as well. Trying to figure out how to remove the handguards while keeping the wiring intact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
145 Posts
You have to cut the wire to the signal. It's a stupid design and does not have the quick connectors like the rear lights. I replaced the front turn signals with these (Ducati Hypermotard 939/821 Front LED Turn Signals). The solder job was time consuming because it had to be done in the garage.

Trying to figure out how to remove the handguards while keeping the wiring intact.

·
Registered
185 Posts
You have to cut the wire to the signal. It's a stupid design and does not have the quick connectors like the rear lights. I replaced the front turn signals with these (Ducati Hypermotard 939/821 Front LED Turn Signals). The solder job was time consuming because it had to be done in the garage.

Uggghhhhhhhh that's what I was afraid of....

I guess I'll cut them in a place where it won't be too bad to splice them back together if I decide I want them back on. Thanks!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thankfully VA doesn't require turn signals, they just have to function if they're on the bike.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Also looking for service/workshop manual for my 2011 Hypermotard 796.

I have searched this forum and non of the links work

Anyone have one to share ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
OP, I was able to locate a manual for the 15' SP on this forum a couple weeks ago, I'll search again for the link now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts