Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a ducati dealership in oklahoma near edmond to check on service history on a 1098s I am buying.
any help will be thanked!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I assume the Ducati dealership you are trying to contact is the one that used to be in OKC. Edmond is just north of OKC. I don't think you will be able to get any vehicle history or info from the dealership because the dealership doesn't exist anymore. It was shut down about 6 months ago.

Without going into a lot of detail, I can say it was a bad situation with legal issues involved (all public record). I was told many Ducati owners who had their bikes in for repair could not get their bikes out of the dealership for some time.

Taunton? I used to live in Rehoboth (on Tremont) before I moved to OK and Edmond. Good luck with the purchase.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info, it explains alot. the bike was not maintained by a dealer because the service message is on.
I got pretty screwed in the deal, do you know anyone in your area that had a black 1098s?
my last house was off tremont,your luckey to get out of here..hoping I will too in a year or two.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts