Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the MTS1100 half waffle grips if anyone has replaced theirs..

Not looking to spend the $80 for them new with the throttle tube as Ducati requires, and I work at a dealer.

If you have a like new set that you've replaced, I'd like to run them on the ThunderDuc racebike.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey, I just saw that you're in Douglassville. I'm in Hatfield, not so far from you at all.

I suggest you put a post on Multistrada.net about these grips, someone there might have a pair. BTW, Hypermotard uses the same ones.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have to become a member of that forum and didn't want to take advantage of the classifieds to be honest.

I tried the Hyper forum here too, not having any luck though- glad to see your local-I work at MartinMotorsports in Boyertown, www.MartinMoto.com

:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
ThunderDucRacer said:
I have to become a member of that forum and didn't want to take advantage of the classifieds to be honest.

I tried the Hyper forum here too, not having any luck though- glad to see your local-I work at MartinMotorsports in Boyertown, www.MartinMoto.com

:)
Oh! I think I met you, then. Greg sold me my Multi. You guys are great.

I'll put the word out you're looking for the OEM grips, and let you know if i get any hits.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts