Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a file or link to a file of a high resolution image of this Ducati logo below that includes the corse shield within a rectangle of red grey and white? I have seen it in the Ducati paddock at motogp and as a patch on Vale's and Nicky's leathers.
Thanks!

Vince

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,919 Posts
Anyone have a file or link to a file of a high resolution image of this Ducati logo below that includes the corse shield within a rectangle of red grey and white? I have seen it in the Ducati paddock at motogp and as a patch on Vale's and Nicky's leathers.
Thanks!

Vince
I found it using Bing, ducati corse logo - Bing Images

But unfortunately not hi res enough for you.

Craig

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Clarify

I am seeking a high resolution version of the image about 3meg pixel or so in jpeg or any file format...
Helpful hints like using Bing or Google and searching on Ducati or Ducati Corse aren't really that helpful as I have exhausted those avenues. If you have such a file and are willing to share or if you know of a source for such a file, I would sincerely appreciate it.
Thanks very much!

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Try Brands of the World.com They may have the logos you seek as an .EPS (vector) file. If so, you can scale them as big as you want:)

Cheers,

Tmnstr

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for looking on the press site! I did try brandsofworld. com but no joy. Will keep looking!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts