Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,

first i'd like to introduce myself as I am new to this forum. My name is Claudio, I live in Switzerland and I am a proud owner of a Hypermotard 1100s and a 888 Strada (previously owned a Multistrada and a 748R track bike (still missed form the time I lived in the UK)). I intend to personalize a bit my Hype and therefore I am looking for a couple of front fairings (left and right) any colour as long as in very good conditions.

Would also be inetersted in fiberglas ones.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help!

Ciao

:)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Got a stock red front fairing in great shape.

Reason it's off the bike : bought Guido's bayliss
Reason I'm selling it : Need money incase I find an awesome deal on a set of BST
Mileage on the front fairing : 8.800 km
Droped or crashed : never
Price : 500$

Can put pictures up tonight when I get home.

Also got every other fairing pieces of the HM in excellent shape (only the rear right pannel got a little issue, due to me beeing an idiot and forcing to put it back...)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
front side fairings

Hi all,

just to be clear on the parts I am looking for, these are the side front afirnings the ones mounted on the sides of the fuel tank at the front...

Claudio

Dear all,

first i'd like to introduce myself as I am new to this forum. My name is Claudio, I live in Switzerland and I am a proud owner of a Hypermotard 1100s and a 888 Strada (previously owned a Multistrada and a 748R track bike (still missed form the time I lived in the UK)). I intend to personalize a bit my Hype and therefore I am looking for a couple of front fairings (left and right) any colour as long as in very good conditions.

Would also be inetersted in fiberglas ones.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help!

Ciao

:)

·
Banned
71 Posts
I accept with information:Reason I'm selling it : Need money incase I find an awesome deal on a set of BST
Mileage on the front fairing : 8.800 km
Droped or crashed : never
Price : 500$
props to the spambot knowing about BST's though:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts