Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, there is a very good chance I am leaving the country for two years.

I am leaving my bike in a climate controlled location, but at the same time I would like to cover it.

I see a few different ones on ebay...any of you own stretch covers for your bikes? How much did you pay? regrets? Should I just save a the $100 dollars and get a simple dust cover.

Let me know what you guys think!

·
Registered
442 Posts
california car cover! I have one for my 1098, Z06 and my wife's clubman. They are the best.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I have the cheapo ebay cover, the one with the ducati logo silk screened...think I paid $35 for that. It fits nice but the material is a bit rough. After using that for a year I got the real deal Ducati Performance superbike cover. What a difference , 1000 times better quality material. I think I paid $110 for that but have seen them now and again for $90. Pic of the cheap one, if you can do it I suggest you spend the exta coin and get the real deal

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
As far as I know, the ones on eBay are not the authentic Ducati ones. I e-mailed the guy who sells the ones that look the closest and he said his are copied from the OEM one. I didn't buy one so I can't comment on how they are.

I spent ~$185 for the OEM one (part # 967565AAA) and am really happy with it. It's really soft on the inside and fits my 748 like a glove. See this thread for a pic.

·
Registered
336 Posts
california car cover! I have one for my 1098, Z06 and my wife's clubman. They are the best.
X2 mine's 20 yrs old and still going strong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts