Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in the U.S., this helmet is no longer available. I see listings on eBay, but those are the round-shaped Japanese RX-7's. Anyone know a reputable European website that sells Arais? I found FC-Moto--they are cheap but I read some bad reviews about them. I also found Motocard but after emailing them with a question, I got no response--not the way to win a new customer over.

If you've had a bad experience with a website, please let me know too. I'll avoid them. Thanks.

·
Administrator
12,244 Posts
As Dave said, I don't think you can expect a lot of customer service from vendors right now, might have to wait a much longer period of time to get an answer from an email or if there is a flood of emails in their inbox, you should consider re-sending your inquiry when we all get back to "normal".

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As Dave said, I don't think you can expect a lot of customer service from vendors right now, might have to wait a much longer period of time to get an answer from an email or if there is a flood of emails in their inbox, you should consider re-sending your inquiry when we all get back to "normal".
I'm working at home checking emails all day, but your point is taken. Maybe they had to lay off staff. It's tough out there. Hopefully things will have some semblance of normal by Summer.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I just imported an Aria from the UK.in the warranty booklet it states if you purchase outside of the continent where you reside the warranty will not be honored.so back it went.euro has a diff. shape than US & they will be ece,dot approved but not snell.
ECE-R 22.05

Nota Bene:
The homologation is only valid for the EU countries

if you still want one they are avail on the German ebay site; use google translater.Arai RX-7V Doohan Jubilee | eBay
this is a great deal on AGV.AGV Pista GP R 2018 Mugello Helmet

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
euro has a diff. shape than US ...
Are you sure about this statement? I heard that the Japanese market Arais have a different rounder shape, but other than that, I thought the North American and Euro market Arais had the same shape.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts