Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody! I was initially planning on riding up to laguna seca the morning of the race since I live 3 hours south but I have to be there at 8am (probably a bit earlier) since I'm volunteering at ducati island. I figured they'd mail me all my ticket and parking passes before hand but I just found out that I'll have to pick that all up at another location. So I want to head up on Saturday and need a place to stay that night.

Anybody camping? Have a room with a couch or floor? If somebody has room in a hotel I'd be willing to help out a little bit to sleep on the couch or something. I'm not a crazy partier, and I'm married so I won't be bringing a bunch of hookers around. :D

Pm me if you've got something. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Registered
135 Posts
Honestly, I don't think Monterey has hookers lol

Sent from my iPad using MO Free
Uh, Monterey does have hookers. Don't ask me how I know. LOL

·
I yam what I yam
989 Posts
There is a hostel in Monterey. I stayed there one year, I thought it was fine. There were several other motorcyclists there too. Very inexpensive, but not a lot of privacy. You might consider it if you can't come up with anything else...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is a hostel in Monterey. I stayed there one year, I thought it was fine. There were several other motorcyclists there too. Very inexpensive, but not a lot of privacy. You might consider it if you can't come up with anything else...
I didn't even think of that! Thanks, if I can't come up with anything else I'll have to do that. Better then sleeping on the street somewhere :eek:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Monterey has a couple of motels where you can spend the night.

There's a military facility in Monterey, so of course they have hookers over there :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Motels are pretty outrageous. Everything I've seen is >150

Looking in to camping. Veterans memorial park is 1st come 1st serve. Probably fills up quick. But we'll see. Still have some other options...

The hostel was fully booked, but that might change this week as people might cancel reservations.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Just cancelled four two-queen rooms for Friday + Saturday at the Lone Oak Lodge on Fremont St. in Monterey.

Two night minimum...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Monterey has a couple of motels where you can spend the night.

There's a military facility in Monterey, so of course they have hookers over there :D
I was stationed admin at the military school there. Its an intel school so its a bunch of nerds, most of them wouldnt know what a hooker is :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Motels are pretty outrageous. Everything I've seen is >150

Looking in to camping. Veterans memorial park is 1st come 1st serve. Probably fills up quick. But we'll see. Still have some other options...

The hostel was fully booked, but that might change this week as people might cancel reservations.
Casa Verde Inn on freemont ave just off the 1 and 68. Not a super clean place but its really cheap.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts