Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello boys and girls
I’ve been going to the deals gap for many years and always stayed in that area, robbinsville, Murphy, Bryson city, blairsville, Fontana... I love going there but I would love to go a little more East this year, more towards Asheville... where would be a good town to stay?

·
Registered
830 Posts
My parents have a place in Highlands, N.C. which is roughly halfway between the Tail of the dragon and Asheville. Another cool little college town is Brevard, N.C. It is about 45 minutes from Asheville, with nice rides through the Pisgah National Forest and
Hello boys and girls
I’ve been going to the deals gap for many years and always stayed in that area, robbinsville, Murphy, Bryson city, blairsville, Fontana... I love going there but I would love to go a little more East this year, more towards Asheville... where would be a good town to stay?
My parents have a place in Highlands, N.C. which is roughly halfway between the Tail of the dragon and Asheville. Another cool little college town is Brevard, N.C. It is about 45 minutes from Asheville, with nice rides through the Pisgah National Forest and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Depends on what you are looking for.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My parents have a place in Highlands, N.C. which is roughly halfway between the Tail of the dragon and Asheville. Another cool little college town is Brevard, N.C. It is about 45 minutes from Asheville, with nice rides through the Pisgah National Forest and
Thank you. I’m going to start my search now ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts