Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a good cover all weather for my hyper. I always park it outside I live in a flat, I have no garage. MY last cover got stolen and was a piece of shit cover too. If anybody knows of a good one and a good price please let me know, thank you hypers!

·
Registered
437 Posts
I use a dowco and I'm happy with it. My bike also stays outside all year around locked to a street post. I'm in NY so it deals with the snow as well. Maybe there are better covers but so far so good for me.

·
Premium Member
12,343 Posts
Geez Guys isn't that Hyper abuse ! Outside all winter !!! The mods might delete this thread...I"m almost shocked.. Surely an electric blanket at least under the cover:eek:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Nelson Rigg cover which is waterproof, vented and UV-coated. So far it has kept my hyper both clean and dry on the rare occasions it stays outside which is decent for living in the SF fog. Just remember to lock your cover to your bike or it becomes a bum tent.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I tried this one for my MH900e, made in China, didn't work very well buts looks good :D.

Gotta find the wife a proper job :p

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
I got a DOWCO Guardian. It wasnt really cheap and I had my doubts at first, but I am very very happy with it. It lets out the moisture and keeps the bike nice and dry in the worst of storms. We recently got some really hard rain here and the cover did its job!

·
Registered
862 Posts
What size dowco cover did you get? My bike is garaged but I do get some dust on it. I was thinking of the DP cover but the Dowco is about $100 less.

·
Home of vortex tuning
1,648 Posts
My halfhearted research says size medium, I'm using one that fit a HD glide/goldwing just a bit baggy. . . So I'm looking for a better fit.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I believe my DOWCO is a medium. I wouldnt get it any smaller unless you want your wheels showing.

·
Home of vortex tuning
1,648 Posts
My thought would be handle bar width issues, medium it is, , ,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts